We are a non-party political organisation that aims to preserve and improve amenities of the district and seeks to advance good local government.
We have three elected councillors who work hard to help deliver improvements to local services in frastructure and respond to local initiatives.
Councillors work to resolve problems and issues that residents have that are the responsibility of the Borough Council and Surrey County Council.
Areas of concern that can be addressed by the Residents Association:
- Traffic problems, road improvements and public transport
- Pavements and street lighting
- Planning & development/greenbelt
- Safety, crime & policing
- Schools & libraries
- Refuse service, fly tipping & abandoned vehicles
- Community and social services
- Parks, recreation & leisure
It costs just £2 a year to join: Members receive our newsletter 4 times a year which covers topical local matters such as: road improvements (eg: potholes & resurfacing), new local initiatives- such as the new leisure centre. Articles on local history and local government news.
The Tattenhams Residents’ Association will assist any resident, regardless of their political persuasion and their TRA membership status.
- If you have an issue you are unable to solve on your own
- Would like to join the RA and receive the newsletter
- Would like to join our group of friendly volunteers
Councillors & Officers
Nick Harrison- Surrey County & Reigate & Banstead Borough
Jill Bray- Reigate & Banstead Borough
Bob Harper- Reigate & Banstead Borough
Tattenham RA Officers
Mrs Rue Stanley Chairman
Keith Ravalde Hon.Treasurer
Ruth Ravalde Hon.Secretary
John Butcher Committee Member
Ray Warren Committee Member